Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Self Portrait & Portraits Part II

1.) Be silly, don’t be afraid to over-act.
2.) Use props!
3.) A mirror or some other reflective surface offers an even easier way to take a self-portrait.

I liked this photo because I liked how the only bright colors are the person in the wheel chair and the basketball. The reason that I chose this photo is because it caught my eye how everything around the person and the basketball are dead.


I chose this photo because I liked how if you look at the photo in a certain it looks like the persons head is coming out of the plate. I chose this photo the reason being that it look sort of weird in how he plate cuts off the rest of his body and he is staring at it directly.

I liked this photo because when all people go to a place where they take photos there is always a certain way that people have to be posing. I chose this photo for the reason that all fancy casual photos are taken this way.

I liked this photo because there is a background and you can see that it fits with the self portrait. The reason I chose this photo this photo is because it show one of the rules of photography which is simplicity. 

         My plans for the portrait is that I will be taking a portrait of Dan, and I will shoot him falling down the stairs. What I will do to make this shot successful is that I will probably do my best and get the right angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment