Monday, May 13, 2013

Student of the Month

Topic- Student of the Month
  • How did you get to where you are right now
         My parents had gotten me where i am right now
  • Do you get all A's in you classes
         No but i get A's in most of my classes
  • How do you feel about what you have accomplished
        I feel good about what i have acomplihed
  • Do you enjoy learning 
         Yes
  • Do all teacher admire you of your hard work
           I think that most of the teacher do admire my work
  • Do other students envy your smartness
           Some other students do
  • Do you think you could have accomplished more
          Yes
  • How do you do what you do
          I study a lot at home
  • Do you attend any community service hours
         Yes
  • If so where do you attend
         I pick up trash at schools
  • Do you feel proud of yourself
         Yes
  • What advice do you have for you peers 
         Practice makes perfect

  • What will you do after you accomplish what you want
         I will enjoy the life that i made for myself
  • Who inspired you
         My father
  • Do feel like you worked as hard as you could
        No i could have worked harder
  • Could you teach the other students how to be better in school
       Yes
  • What are your plans after high school
          My plans are to go to college
  • Have you be accepted to any colleges yet
        I have not applied yet
  • Do you feel like you have been pushed to work hard
       Not really
  • Can you be able to work while begin in a conversation
       Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment