Wednesday, September 19, 2012

40 Greatest Photos Taken

                        


I chose this photo because there are 4 tanks that caught my attention. The photographer got like a birds eye view of this photo. I think photo got in the top 40 because this was a big event. (Photographer Jeff Widener)

I chose this photo because it was from outer space and I really like space. The photographer had taken the photo from outer space and that was different from all the others. I think that this got into the top 40 because it was a photo from a totally different view. (Photographer William Anders)

I chose this photo because it shows how much some people care for their pets. Another reason that i chose this photo is because I love my dog as well. The photographer showed the mans emotions about the dog because something is going to happen. I think that this got into the top 40 because it shows a lot of emotions in the photo. (Photographer  The Decatur Daily, Gary Cosby Jr)

No comments:

Post a Comment