Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Unusual & Interesting Photos

PART 1:

1.) What  is your reaction to his work?
My reaction to his work is that it kind of messed with my head. It made my head fell all weird.
2.) How do you think he made these photos?
I think that he made this photo by going back into this photo and edited the photo a little by taking the color away.
3.) Think about some buildings you've seen, which one would be good to take a photo like this? Tell me about those building, where are they, could you get easy access to them?
I think that the capital could be in one of these photos.
PART 2:

1. Why did you pick this photo?
I chose this photo because it had a very unique camera view.2. What category did you find this photo?
I found this photo in "Sport Action" category. 3. What award did it win (what place)?
This photo got 1st place.4. What did the photographer do that attracted your eye? (I am not talking about the subject, but what the photographer did)
The photographer had got a unique view. This photographer had got a picture from under the horses when they had jumped over an obstacle. 5. How much do you think the subject of the photo weighed in the judges minds when they picked this photo as one of the best of 2012?
I think that the subject of the photo weighed at a 5 for the subject in the judges mind, but the view probably got it to be at first place.6. What do you think the photographer had to do that was unique to getting this photo? 
The photographer probably had to lay or crouch on the floor and wait till the tie was right then took the photo.


PART 3:
4.) Did the photographer follow the suggestions fully?
Yes the photographer had followed through with the suggestions that had been provided
5.) Which style of painting do you think might influence you?
The style of painting that the photographer used was the painting and real world stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment