Monday, October 29, 2012

Abandoned Theme Park

I think I could take good photo with my camera at the amusement park called  Nara Dream Land, Nara, Japan. I chose this theme park because I think that there are really good places I could take photos from.  Another reason that i chose this theme park is because it looks like there was a lot of hope, but now it was all gone. Lastly I chose this because there seems to be places i could go to take unusual photos.
  


1. desert
2. sewer
3. the ring of fire
4. high in the sky
5. under water

2 comments:

  1. I read your post and I found it amazing .Your thought process is wonderful. The way you express yourself is awesome

    Universal Studios Hollywood

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very helpful post, i hope this really helps me to complete my project.


    Orlando Holiday home

    ReplyDelete