Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Post Shoot Reflection

1.) Some challenges that i encountered were that i could not find enough happy objects or people.
Another problem was that i could not take good pictures.
2.) I frustrated with getting good photos because i could seem to get to know what a good angel looks like.When i was taking a picture of a car i didn't know how o angle it.
3.) I would git better angels of my photos and i would think before i took the photos.
4.) I would look for objects that stood out to me.
5.) The composition rules for red, metal, and happy is that the red was simplicity, the metal was lines, because the lines were diagonal and they stood out. Finally the happy was balance because there had to be enough room on each side of the photo.
6.) Yes i would be interested in taking this prompt again.

No comments:

Post a Comment