Monday, October 15, 2012

Academic Shoot-Post Your Photo

This picture is an example of simplicity because it focus on one person. I followed this rule pretty good because I focused my photo on one subject.
 This picture is an example of balance because each side of both girls are equal. I followed this rule well because there is one girl on each side and it makes the picture balanced.
This picture is an example of framing because the student in the middle is framed out y the body parts of the other students. I think that I did well in this photo because you can see how thel other students frame the student in the middle.

 This picture is an example of lines because it shows lines between the pieces of bacon. I did really good in this photo because you can see the line and part of the student.
 This picture is an example of rule of thirds. If you draw the lines you will see that the students on the intersection. I think this is good because you can see where this students is going instead of just see the person.
This picture is an example of avoiding merges because you can see how the person in the lower right had corner is getting cut off. I followed this rule better that i thought because i see how the other persons body is cut off to merge.

No comments:

Post a Comment