Monday, October 15, 2012

Academic Shoot Reflection

Something that i encounter while i was out taking photo was that i didn't know how to take the photo.

Something that i had been thinking about the most while taking photos were how to take a photo of framing. One example that was when i was in the room where they cook food was how to take a photo where it fames a person.

I would take the photos more faster since i now know how to plan my time and i would think about how to take the photo first.

I would take some of the rules the same, and go to the same rooms.

I think the easiest rule to active would be lines, simplicity, and balance.

I think the hardest to capture would be avoiding merges because we would have to avoid merges.

I am clear on all the rules.


No comments:

Post a Comment